- 4th season with 12 episodes confirmed.
- After every 3B episode there will be a companion talk-show with Jill Wagner as the host. Basically like Revelations just more prominent.
- They showed a scene with Scott and Stiles in a classroom, Scott telling Stiles he wasn’t sleeping and then Stiles staring down at his noteback, where he apparently wrote “Wake Up” about a thousand times.
- Melissa and the Sheriff will appear more in 3B and the parents are generally established more as characters.
- 3B’s theme is going to be “Psychological Thriller”.
- There will be a funny scene between Peter and Derek.
- Stiles’ superpower is that he’d do anything for his friends.
- Stiles will lose a certain status in 3B.
- It was said that we’ll learn more about Claudia and how she died.
- Stiles will have hallucinations about people he’s lost.
- Derek will be made into a hero in 3B.
- Derek will be in 3x13
- Derek will explore his family and his emotional trauma.
- Scott and Derek will become more like brothers this season.
- 3B will see many deaths again and not everybody is going to make it out alive.
- Hinting of shirtless!Derek again.
- Jeff hopes we like the scene of Derek’s return.
- Jeff compares Stydia to Mulder/Skully.
- Jeff reveals that him and Holland love Stydia.
- They have talked about Dylan directing an episode.
- Stiles and the Sheriff will be closer this season.
- Stiles’ jeep is named ‘Roscoe’
- Peter will get a taste of his own medicine.
derek hale gets down on one knee to look into his son’s eyes, “i named you after the bravest men i’ve ever known, scott scott hale”
golden trio posters: allison’s tools
Welcome to The Power of Human Love! Due to recent episodes of bashing and meanness, we’ve chosen to start this blog in order to show the positive side of the awesome Teen Wolf fandom. Submit an anonymous comment through our ask box about a Teen Wolf blogger and we’ll post it and tag the blogger in question. Unless you tell us specifically, your compliment will remain anonymous. This blog is basically a place to promote happiness despite perhaps feeling shy or unknown in fandom (or maybe you just want to cheer someone up!). Do you think that there’s someone out there that does a lot for the community who goes unnoticed? Then send in a compliment and let them know they are appreciated and loved. More questions? See our FAQ! The undeniable power of human love, y’all: even Peter Hale knows what’s up.
A gentle reminder that there are better things to do than send people anonymous hate messages. Lots of new mods and love to go around.
@arden_cho Make up trailer bulletin board! My funny face made it onto the wall :D #Teenwolf
Man of the month though…